Learn How to Help Annie Raise Funds for a Second Room to Read School!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book Launch for All About Korea, Stories, Songs, Crafts & More

My new book, All About Korea, Stories, Songs, Crafts & More is now available. Will you help me launch my new book?  I will be doing a fun, interactive storytelling of a silly yet thoughtful Korean tale. If you’re game, you’ll get to read the role of the naughty frogs or the ever loving mother frog! Kids will play a variety of frog instruments and we'll all become croakers. (You never know where life's going to take you!)


Here’s the details:
Thursday April 28th at 7:00 pm.
at Barnes and Noble
Eastridge Shopping Center
2200 Eastridge Loop Space #1420
San Jose CA 95122

And if you are attending the amazing LA Times book festival this weekend, I’ll be signing books there both days. I’ll be signing in Asian American Curriculum Project’s booth (#112) from 1-2:30 and Kinokuniya’s booth (#190) from 2:30-4:00 on both Saturday and Sunday. Stop by and see me; I’d love to see you!

No comments: